Reduced injury frequency rate
Improved quality of operational management
Reduced number of recurring violations
Reduced inspection related costs and penalties
SHIFT MANAGEMENT AUTOMATION (up to 100% compliance with compulsory procedures)
- Control of arrival at work
- Medical inspection
- Competence control
- Formation, approval of tasks, admissions — including contractors
- Risk evaluation
- Qualification control, training
- Automatic formation of teams for complex or dangerous work, taking into account the rating / competence of personnel
- Task assignment
- Control of work performance, registration of violations, implementation of restrictions, operational changes of tasks when necessary
- Shift acceptance
- Report creation, including shift-day reports
- Safe completion of shift
- Real-time data monitoring by personnel.
- Mapping – a map display of places with existing violations and a survey of workers in these zones.
- Monitoring of personnel productivity.
- Detailed analysis and risk assessment.
- Automated reporting related to industrial safety, including the generation of xml files for government agencies.
- Integration with business processes of the enterprise (planning, accounting, etc.).
- Integration with the existing IT environment of the enterprise (AUTOMATED SYSTEMS SUCH AS FMS, ERP, MES).
- Mobile application for employees – instantaneous display of security risks in the system.
ELECTRONIC DIGITAL SIGNATURE
- Eliminates paper routine task load
- Transparency of task assignment
There’s no better time like the present
to get with the future! Leave your contact
details with us so one of our sale reps can get
in touch and walk you through how Zyfra Safety
is an investment you and your enterprise
will be glad to have made.