ESP optimization to maximize oil flow rate or provide maximum energy efficiency.
Work smarter, not harder
One method of enhancing oil efficiency is to manage the well’s flow rate. Learn more by reading the article in Oilfield Technology magazine.
amount of fpm (formation-pressure maintenance) water injected into well
liquid flow rate
Inclinometer survey data:
Upper, lower shooting
Intake well head
- Increased oil
- 1.48%oil flow increase
- 1.7 m$additional profit a year
Benefits and results
A solution enabling the full realization of the potential of extraction will solve the problem of increasing or maintaining the volume of fluid extracted during operation.
- predicting liquid and oil flow rate of wells for various modes of ESP operation
- elimination of human factor in the course of monitoring «problem» wells
- automated control of recommended ESP operating modes implementation
- issuing optimal for oil flow rate modes of ESP operation